RaceART Competition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RaceART Competition

Home of RaceART Competition, an online racing team competing on Forza Motorsport

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RaceART Competition Application form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
exp1osive sam
Admin
exp1osive sam

RaceART Competition Application form Empty
PostSubject: RaceART Competition Application form   RaceART Competition Application form EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:50 pm

RaceART Competition are a very small team, currently consisting of just two full time team drivers, and several other drivers racing as part of the team. However, we are a team of big ambitions, and want to be racing wherever and whenever we can. Therefore, we will always be looking to expand our racing activities. This means we are always looking to expand in numbers too. We want drivers from all over the world to become a part of RaceART Competition, whether it be a full time team driver racing as a part of RaceART in every series, or just a part time team driver who wants to be a part of RaceART in one or two racing series that we take part in, as a more light-hearted experience. Drivers of all abilites are welcomed into RaceART Competition, as we want to help develop our drivers to become as good as they can at online motor racing.

We have a small application form which we would like people to fill out, in order for us to get the information we require to sign a driver up into RaceART Competition.

• Name:
  • Gamertag:
  • Online Racing experience (eg. TORA, FormulaForza):
  • Nationality:
  • Favourite racing classes (eg. GT, Prototype, IndyCar)
  • Past team experience:
  • Additional Comments (perhaps add a little biography here, or tell us why you think you are suitable for RaceART

We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you

Last edited by exp1osive sam on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com
Chicken Glenn

RaceART Competition Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaceART Competition Application form   RaceART Competition Application form EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:58 pm

•Name: Zach but you can call me Glenn

•Gamertag: Chicken Glenn

•Online Racing experience (eg. TORA, FormulaForza): TORA,VTCC,VM and FLMS

•Nationality: UK

•Favourite racing classes (eg. GT, Prototype, IndyCar) GT or TCC

•Past team experience: GLR

•Additional Comments (perhaps add a little biography here, or tell us why you think you are suitable for RaceART) been racing competitively since forza 4 and been involved in different championships across a range of websites. Im not the quickest of drivers but I do try my hardest to make most race dates and I put in the time for practise. I could help with media for the team if it is needed.
Back to top Go down

RaceART Competition Application form
Page 1 of 1