RaceART Competition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RaceART Competition

Home of RaceART Competition, an online racing team competing on Forza Motorsport

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pro GT entry revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
exp1osive sam
Admin
exp1osive sam

Pro GT entry revealed Empty
PostSubject: Pro GT entry revealed   Pro GT entry revealed EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:36 pm

RaceART Competition have today launched their challenger for the upcoming Pro GT endurance champinship, with the opening round this weekend at Mount Panarama, Australia. The team will be using a BMW M3 GT2 car, with RaceART regular Alex Davis-Loades being joined by the quick pair of Hayden Thompson and Will Hinds.

Pro GT entry revealed Getpho20

The car was revealed while the team were testing their car at Silverstone. RaceART launched their car in the pitlane, where the media were able to capture the car, the first time RaceART will be competing with BMW. Following the car launch, team manager Sam Evans took the car out for a shake down test, as well as getting to grips with the new machinery.

"We've competed in many GT championships, with many different cars. Jaguar, Audi, Ferrari, Viper, but never BMW before. Yet after driving the car, I feel that our new car has more grip than any other GT cars we've used before, which is a great starting point," explained Evans.

Pro GT entry revealed Getpho23 Pro GT entry revealed Getpho22

The new livery is yet another evolutionary livery from previous RaceART designs, featuring the customary white and black base, and pink highlights.

Pro GT entry revealed Getpho24 Pro GT entry revealed Getpho26

The new championship will see changes for RaceART as they continue to grow. This will be the first time that team manager Evans will not be racing with the team. Instead, he will be taking a back seat role, and will help the team through each event from the pitwall.
"It'll certainly be different for me knowing I won't be driving the car when it's racing around. But with the drivers we have in that car, I'm happy to step back and concentrate on helping the team through the championship, as well as focus on our other commitments in the Rogue Motorsport Cup"

Pro GT entry revealed Getpho27 Pro GT entry revealed Getpho28

The aim for RaceART in the Pro GT is to push themselves as hard as possible. With the strong driver line-up that they possess, they will be looking to take the fight to the likes of LMR, LRT and Griptek Performance, all of whom are looking strong ahead of the first race at Bathurst. It will be an extremely difficult challenge for the team, but it is yet another chance for RaceART Competition to really prove their worth in 2015.

Pro GT entry revealed Getpho29
Back to top Go down
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Pro GT entry revealed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaceART Competition  :: RaceART Competition :: Team News-
Jump to: